[Tango-A] Chan Park TangoZen

Barbara Bill bbillcinci at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 17:23:47 EST 2010

Chan Park  is an
instructor of Argentine Tango who specializes in "milonguero" style
tango. Since 2 years ago Chan has been residing and teaching in Buenos
Aires and is well recognized as a respected instructor and dancer in
all of the best milongas in Buenos Aires, including Cachirulo, Lujos,
Lunes en Gricel and Sentimental y Coqueta, among others. Chan can be seen partnering all of the best milongueras in every milonga he attends.

Chan
teaches techniques to help beginning dancers internalize the concepts
of tango faster and to improve the experience for those dancers who are
already familiar with tango by enhancing their sensitivity. His
ultimate goal is to enable you to dance in the milongas of Buenos Aires
with comfort. His techniques are rooted in the martial arts like Tai
Chi and yoga and his belief is that tango is a feeling that is shared
between the partners while dancing. His philosophy about tango has been
deeply influenced by his experience in the milongas of central Buenos
Aires and by Maestros such as the late Ricardo Vidort. For more specific information about TangoZen, please see Chan's web site: http://www.tangozen.com/.

Chan
is available for workshop engagements in the US April 30-May 2, May 9 - June
15th, September 1-15 and October 18-31. If you are interested in other
dates, please contact me and we will see if they could work on an
individual basis.For more information about the workshops, please email me.

Chan's budget is very flexible in order to try
to accommodate many smaller communities. He has workshop packages
beginning at $1000 for 4+ workshops plus relevant travel expenses.

Please contact me if you would be interested in hosting Chan.

Un abrazo a todos,

Barbara Bill
bbillcinci at yahoo.com
Buenos Aires (until March 23): (54 11) 4951.9223
After March 24, US: 513-602-7886
http://www.cincinnatitangozone.com/
http://www.buenosairesmercadoltd.com/