[Tango-A] NA-C: Grisha & Nina, Valentine Tango Escape, Glenwood Springs, February 13 - 14, 2010.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Feb 1 03:16:45 EST 2010

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

We cordially invite you to join us for a Valentine Tango Escape and a series
of our workshops in the resort town of Glenwood Springs on Valentine's Day
weekend, February 13 - 14, 2010.  Because it also happens to be a holiday
weekend for many people (President's Day, Monday, February 15, 2010), this
event may present a chance to escape the ordinary life, even if only for a
short while.  Just imagine the luxuty!  Winter sports (skiing,
snowboarding), hot springs, the company of new and old friends, and tango!

For those of you traveling, the members of Tango Glenwood will try and
accommodate you in their homes if you need housing.  Please let us know and
we will put you in contact with the person that is organizing this event.

Those of you who are not familiar with the mountain tango communities will
be pleasantly surprised because Glenwood Springs has a vibrant and dynamic
community - the people are warm and welcoming and the level of dancing is
very high because they practice a lot.  They absolutely love tango and they
are very passionate about it.

Our schedule:

Saturday, Februrary 13, 2010:

Location: Eagles Club, 312 7th Street, Glenwood Springs, CO

Argentine Tango - Creative Combinations - 1PM - 2:30PM

Vals - Turns - 2:30PM - 4PM

Milonga Traspie - 4PM - 5:30PM

Cost: $20 per workshop or $50 for all three.

Glenwood Milonga  ($15) - 8:30PM until ?!

Location: Eagles Club, 312 7th Street, Glenwood Springs, CO

Sunday, Februray 14, 2010:

Private lessons

Practica at Lesly's house - 5:30 - 8:30PM ($5, 3950 Sky Ranch Drive,
Glenwood Springs)

We are very grateful to Sheryl and Lesly for organizing our events and many
other events that have helped Glenwood Tango become a wonderful place to
dance.

We hope to see you in Glenwood Springs!

Our warmest regards,

Nina & Grisha

You may find Grisha & Nina on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nina-Pesochinsky-Gregory-Grisha-Nisnevich-Argentine-Tango/74741572541?v=app_2344061033&ref=ts#/pages/Nina-Pesochinsky-Gregory-Grisha-Nisnevich-Argentine-Tango/74741572541?ref=ts