[Tango-A] Chicago Mini Tango Festival, Early, Early Bird Rate expires on January 1st

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 21:10:30 EST 2010

Happy New Year!!!  Chicago Mini Tango Festival, Early, Early Bird Rate expires today, January 1st

We look forward to your attending the 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, (our 6th annual milonguero festival in Chicago) at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare from Thursday, April 14 through Sunday, April 17, 2011.  The Early, Early Bird Discount will expire on January 1, 2011.

This year we plan to have a wonderful group of instructors, including Maria
Plazaola, who will be making her only appearance this year in the United States at the Festival. Maria will be returning for the first time since the first Festival occurred in 2006.  Additionally we will have some wonderfully other instructors from Buenos Aires, including Blas Clemente Catrenau and Enriqueta Kleinman, Ricardo Viqueira, and Gustavo Benzecry and Maria Olivera.   We are delighted to have for the first time to have two great milongueros join us at the Festival: Ricardo Viqueira and Blas Clemente Catrenau.  More information on the instructors can be obtained by connecting to the instructor link:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/Instructors.php

The Festival will be held at a new location this year, the Hyatt Regency
O’Hare. We obtained a special $115/rate per night for 1-4 people. This rate is available until March 24, 2011 or until our block of rooms are sold out.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate. To register go to: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MILO . For more details go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Lodging.php

We have arranged for discounted airfares on United Airlines to Chicago. To
obtain a discount for either domestic or international travel to Chicago
between April 5 and April 27, 2011, call the United Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-521-4041 and refer to Authorization Number (588DN) under the Group Name: Chicago Mini Tango Festival. We have also arranged for discounted rentals on Hertz car rentals. Call Hertz at 1-888-444-1474 and reference Hertz Discount Number (CV 02R30006).  For further details go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Air_Travel_Car_Rental.php

The link to register for the Festival is:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php . The Early, Early
Bird Discount rate for a full festival pass is $210; for the Saturday Arrival festival pass is $160; and for the full festival student pass is $130.

To see videos of the 2010 Chicago Mini Tango Festival which included Alberto Dassieu and Paulina Spinoso, Elina Roldan and “El Pibe” Sarandi, Gustavo Benzecry and Maria Olivera, and Oscar and Mary Ann Casas, go to:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/Old10Video.php
To see pictures of the 2010 Festival, go to:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/phpslideshow.php?directory=pic10a and
http://chicagotangofestival.com/phpslideshow.php?directory=pic10b

Please let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list by
sending an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com or have them subscribe to the Chicago Tango yahoo website at ChicagoTangoFestival-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
.

Alternatively they can join the Chicago Mini Tango Festival facebook site to get updated information by going to the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852&ref=ts ; or on Twitter by
going to: http://twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango .

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,

Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
www.chicagotangofestival.com