[Tango-A] NA-E: (Boston) 7th Anniversary of Tango Paradiso Saturday Jan 1

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 12:34:12 EST 2010

Dear All,
Join us to celebrate our 7th anniversary at Springstep. YES, we did start this milonga seven years ago...
We will be showing the film "Si Sos Brujo - a Tango Story" as a fundraiser for a project called Tango Digital Archives (the purpose of the project is to find old tango recordings and images that are in danger of being lost to decay and converting them to digital media before they are gone forever. These archives will be made publicly available for the enrichment and growth of tango all over the world). The film is a documentary that shows the creation of "Escuela de Tango" in Buenos Aires, an effort to rescue precious information on how the golden age tango orquestras played, just so the younger musicians can learn with the greatest!
NOT TO BE MISSED...
7:30pm - "Si Sos Brujo - a Tango Story" ($10 - all proceeds go to TDA)9:00pm to 1am - Milonga ($12)
Guest DJ: David Liu
Happy New Year!! We hope you can make it! Adriana Pinto