[Tango-A] NA-W: EXOTIC TANGO BY THE SEA, AMAZING OFFER!

Christina Johnson kikibri at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 13:34:37 EST 2010

You can NOW join this trip, in paradise, on a gorgeous beach in Mexico at the last minute for a fantastic reduction in cost!

Email me, Christina, IMMEDIATELY at beyondtango at earthlink.net. There are just a few rooms left!
The price is very low as of Dec. 26, and I will give you the price for the tango vacation including the rooms that are available,
 but they are being quickly snapped up.

See: www.beyondtango.net tangoby the sea

The place: Costa Azul Eco Resort, (see: www.costaazul.com) an adventure hotel on the Nayarit coast, 50 minutes from Puerto Vallarta.
Huge rooms, ALL with superb ocean view, whale and dolphin watching, beautiful sunsets, tango classes and milonga a few yards from the ocean
in an open room restaurant thatched with palm fronds, and a bar for margaritas, beer, water, soft drinks, wine.
The peace and relaxation is stunning, the sunshine brilliant, our small group of dancers are experienced and very friendly.
Wonderful restaurants are in the village of San Francisco (San Pancho), and you have a shuttle for "comida" each day.

Costa Azul grounds are home to sea turtles, abundant exotic flowers and foliage, palm trees, and iguanas, this vacation has it all!
Snorkeling, horseback riding, waterfall hikes, and dancing with the local Puerto Vallarta tangueros are available as well.
The trip includes all tango classes, practicas, bonfire dinner, elegant sea view dinner and milonga at Mar Plata, all breakfasts, petit diner Mythological cocktail party,
fun and crazy performances, milonga in PV at the Garvey's gorgeous home, van transportation, airport transfers, and more.
The teachers are MAXIMILIANO GLUZMAN from Buenos AIres and HSUEH-TZE LEE from Boston. Masterful teachers  with an intimate, friendly group
in a heavenly, warm paradise in January; what more could one wish for?

Concerned about safety in Mexico?
We heard concerns from some people about coming to Mexico. The media attention has been negative, which is largely the job of the media.
The media does not tell us about all the good and positive things going on in Mexico and elsewhere.
This area around PV is SAFE, and beautiful.
Within the country of Mexico, the entire Puerto Vallarta area is very safe.
You will arrive into the PV airport, go through customs,  and are met by our English speaking van driver, who will have a sign, and take you directly to the resort.

Air fares are now high, but I found round trip deals for Chicago: $563, St. Louis: $409, and Seattle: $334.

JOIN US!!!