[Tango-A] [TANGO A] NA-E: Community Milonga of Ann Arbor Michigan - Milonga Del Nuevo Año - Saturday , January 8th DJ: Bob Lonigro

Marco Bruschtein mbruscht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:53:04 EST 2010

Hola Tangueros,

HERE IS THE INFO: www.communitymilonga.org

Join us get a great start on the new year with our next event @
 the Vitosha Guest Haus. We will start the new year on the "right"
foot with more tango =) @ the Milonga Del Nuevo Año .

Vitosha Guest Huas is a European styled Bed and Breakfast that has
concert house, reception and gallery offerings. The Concert Hall
offers a unique and enjoyable space for dancing. We hope you enjoy it!

Also, please feel free to bring snacks and Non-alcoholic beverages to share.

COMMUNITY MILONGA
DJ: Bob Lonigro

WHEN: Saturday, January 8th, 2011

NOTE EARLIER END TIME
9:30pm - 1:20am

DOOR:
Students $7.00/Everybody else $10.00

WHERE: 1917 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

On the corner of Washtenaw Ave. and Berkshire Rd. Entrance on Berkshire.

Please go to the website for maps
www.communitymilonga.org

####
Any questions?  Email Marco at communitymilonga at gmail.com

Please spread the word and stay posted for the next Community Milonga.

Hope to see you there,

Marco and the Community Milonga Tangueros!