[Tango-A] NA-W: Seattle 13th Annual New Year's Eve Tango Ball

Tony Fan TFan at studioms.com
Mon Dec 20 20:27:57 EST 2010

-*- Seattle 13th Annual New Year's Eve Tango Ball-*-

Event Description:
-------------------
New Year's Eve Tango Ball includes a 30 minutes introductory tango lesson (bring your non-tango friends!),
party favors, raffle prizes, champagne toast, dessert bar, and tango performance.
We will be dancing till 2:00 in the morning with recorded music by DJ: Tony Fan.

Come enjoy an elegant evening of Argentine Tango.
Let's ring in the New Year together!!!

Event Location:
-----------------
Ballard Odd Fellow's Lodge
(Also known as FLT, Ballard I.O.O.F. Temple)
1706 NW Market Street
In Seattle Ballard District

Event Schedule:
------------------
9:00PM-9:30PM    Beginner's Dance Lesson
9:30PM-2:00AM    Social Dancing
Around 10:30PM   Tango Show
12:00AM          Champagne Toast

Event Fee:
$30 in Advance or $40 at the door
$20 to reserve a table for up to 4 people (include one bottle of Champagne)

Tickets & Table Reservation:
Tony Fan & Ilana Rubin
206.781.9553
seattletango at hotmail.com