[Tango-A] NA-E: MATC's Fire and Ice Festival, Jan 28-31, Ann Arbor, Michigan

MichiganTango Club michargtangoclub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:58:11 EST 2010

Fire and Ice 2011 Update
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Jan 28-31, 2011

Hola Tangueros!

Has it been a while since you've visited Ann Arbor?
Are you looking for some inspiration in your dance?
Interested in experiencing the Ann Arbor Embrace?
Fire and Ice 2011 has you covered!

Join the Michigan Argentine Tango Club (MATC) for a weekend of tango
bliss, as we host instructors Ney Melo, Jennifer Bratt, James Friedgen
and Christa Rodriguez. Dance your nights away to the sounds of golden
era tango music with guest DJs Lung-Kuei Lin, Tine Herreman and Yulia
Kriskovets.

There will be over 16 hours of instruction and practica, and 4
milongas, in addition to our all-night mionga, to keep you busy all
weekend long.

Our website (http://ww/umich.edu/~umtango/index.html) will shortly be
updated with bios, classes and housing/hosting information (members of
the community are more than happy to host dancers from out of town).
Registration will open Wednesday, December 22.

Our event organizers are available to answer your questions, and can
be reached at fireandice2011 at googlegroups.com

MATC looks forward to seeing you in January 2011!