[Tango-A] EU-W: Montecatini Terme Tango Festivalito with Melina Sedo´ and Detlef Engel (Italy)

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 12:46:38 EST 2010

Montecatini Terme Tango Festivalito
April 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 2011

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate to our springtime
Festivalito in beautiful Tuscany!

It will be a three day of great tango with dancers from all over Europe and the
US and the participation of one of the most respected and popular couples:
Melina Sedo´ and Detlef Engel. (http://www.tangodesalon.de/) [The workshops will
be held in English].

The program includes a welcome milonga on Friday night with limited number of
participants and guaranteed gender-balance, an open-air milonga on Saturday
afternoon, a Grand Milonga on Saturday night and a "brunch" milonga on Sunday
afternoon. Both Saturday night and Sunday events will take place in one of the
most spectacular venues you will ever dance tango in!

Melina and Detlef will teach a full afternoon of workshops on Saturday afternoon
and will perform for us on Saturday night.

The spirit of the event is to gather dancers from all over who want to
experience great dancing, the best music in a unique setting.

You will find more details below in this message and the complete program on our
website:
www.tangotuscany.com.

We are currently accepting pre-registrations to the event and we encourage you
to sign up early for both the Friday milonga and Melina and Detlef’s workshops
because space is very limited. Please write to frantangoba at gmail.com or call
+39-347-868-1590 (Italy).

Looking forward to welcoming you to our beautiful country!

Francesca & Antonio
FranTango Buenos Aires

Dj’s

Andreas Wichter (Inghilterra)