[Tango-A] NA-E: 2x4 AL PIE SHOES AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA

Gaia Banovich gbanovich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:14:28 EDT 2010

With “2x4 al pie” men can now own tango footwear of quality and style
previously reserved only for women. Axis Tango is the first authorized
distributor in North America of these extraordinary shoes. They
feature an innovative and practical system of interchangeable soles so
that you can choose the most appropriate sole for the floor conditions
- leather, suede, or rubber. It is as if you own 3 shoes in 1! 2x4
shoes are immediately recognizable on the dance floor because of their
distinctive design, and many of the most respected tango masters wear
them both for milongas and teaching. You can try them at the New York
milongas where we will be featuring our selection of shoes for men and
women. Please join our Facebook page to be notified of the schedule of
appearances and new selections. If you don't live in New York but
would like to purchase a pair of 2x4 shoes, we will gladly send them
to you.

Ladies, this message is focused on the men's shoes news, but we also
carry a significant stock of Comme il Faut, Madreselva, NeoTango, and
GretaFlora. Please contact us for selection and ordering.

See pictures on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/axistango.

Best,

Gaia Banovich
info at axistango.com