[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Tango Opening

Michael.Foster Michael.Foster at fostersnet.com
Thu Aug 19 03:08:16 EDT 2010

Thank You, Thank You...! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You & you, and you & you...And You Too!

We have great things in store at your private studio.
Great times come in small places with high ceilings. -:)
Introducing:
Club Tango On Fridays 7:30pm to 10:30pm cover $10- Dance Tango to any music.Come
and have fun with all my amateur students - (that's right they simply want to
learn easy)
Nuevo Tango - Wednesdays 8:30pm to 10:10pm ($10)
Tango Milonga, Vals & Traditional Tangos - Tuesdays 5:30pm to 9:30pm ($10)
Coming Soon Mondays & Thursdays Noontime to 1:30pm Taste of the most durable Teas
in the world "Tango&Tea" ($15)

Membership is full for the first Quarter and hours are already booking up for the
ending of November.
Its your space, So cool & private. So 24/7 365 days in the year.

Thanks to the loan caterers for lending us a catering license. Now you can book
your own party in a unique space and order whatever you like.
Little Salsa? Tango? #-of leaders or #-of followers? Whatever you want.
Stay up late and after midnight or register for regular daytime lessons. Don't
have a partner :) We provide that too.

Welcome to your Studio!
MxF_T&B Studio
303 W/42nd St.