[Tango-A] NA-E: (Boston) New location for Tanguera! in September

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 21:03:38 EDT 2010

Dear Tango Community,
As you might know by now, Tanguera! will be held at a different venue in September, since Springstep is booked for the whole weekend for a special festival.

In collaboration with Blue Tango, Tanguera! will be at Dance Union in September. Blue Tango will be offering a tango workshop with Tomas Howling on Friday, September 10, from 8:00 to 9:30 pm, and so we decided to join efforts to make that night a great event. And, it will be at Dance Union (16, Bow Street, Somerville).
Please join us! We will make sure that you will have a fun night! You can count on the same quality snacks and great music, as usual!
Tanguera!from 9:30pm to 1:30amTickets: $12 (students $8)
Looking forward to have Tomas Howling teaching in Boston that weekend!
Your host,Adriana Pinto