[Tango-A] SA:Room for rent in BA for tangueros

spanishtoday spanishtoday at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:34:57 EDT 2010

The apt. is on the corner of San Luis and Azcuenaga St.in Balvanera, half block from Cordoba Ave.and 3 blocks from Corrientes Ave.
It is in the limit with Palermo.
It is 3 blocks from the Subway line D and B and there are a lot of bus lines around
but it is not noisy because on this block there are no buses and it is a high floor.
It is near El Beso, Porteño y Bailarín, Estudio DNI, etc.
Walking distance to milongas, restaurants, banks, anything you could need.
There is WI FI, cleaning service, filtered water, heating and air conditioning.
The room is very bright, has a private bathroom and an independent entrance.
It is like a little apt itself.
It is 360 U$S the month.
You can see pics and more info in the blog.
www.spanishtodayaccommodation.blogspot.com

I am a Spanish teacher so you could take lessons or just practise your Spanish
and live with a local and then you can learn much more about our culture.
There is a special price if you live and take Spanish lessons here.

If you have any questions please write me.
Un abrazo.
Marcela