[Tango-A] NA-E: FREE intro Tango Class and starting cycles- May 1st, 3rd, & 4th

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 23:45:54 EDT 2010

Come enjoy a FREE half an hour intro class and meet people who want to learn the sexiest dance in the world and socialize. It does not matter if you have never danced before or have taken dance classes in the past, these classes is for anyone who wants to dance Tango and make new friends. You don't have to bring partners because we rotate partners. But, feel free to bring your friends, families, and co-workers !

WHEN:
Saturday May 1st, 2pm. Fundamentals class
Monday May 3rd, 7pm. Fundamentals class
Tuesday May 4th, 8:30pm. Fundamentals class

Do I need a partner? NO
Bring comfortable shoes (leather sole preferred) and casual clothes.

You will have the chance to join us to the 4 weeks Course "A" with a special price of $70 if paid in cash only on the spot (regular price $90). Our program will introduce you to all the fundamental elements of salon tango. In these classes you will learn fun material in a jovial atmosphere with a great group of people.

This is a great opportunity to meet people, make friends and enjoy dancing together.

WHERE:
Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26 St 5 fl (btwn 6th and 7th Aves)
BE PUNCTUAL

More info
Sergio Segura
917-373-7446