[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2010 Registration Update

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:28:53 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to see a lot of interest since we announced the
registration opening for Tango Element Baltimore 2010 last week, tanks
so much for all of your support!

Please go to http://www.tangoelement.org/schedule/index.html to see
the registration options and to purchase your pass. Don't wait too
long as classes are filling up quickly.

Please note our registration deadlines:
Present until May 31st - Early Bird - your BEST value!
June 1st until July 31st - Regular Online Registration
As of August 1st online registration will be closed and only on-site
registration will be offered, based on availability.

We also have special discounted pass prices for students!

Don't forget to book your room at Tremont Plaza Hotel (the festival
venue). You can find rates and booking instructions at
http://www.tangoelement.org/location/index.html.

Baltimore 2010 Maestros:
SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES
MARIANO "CHICHO" FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA
PABLO RODRIGUEZ & NOELIA HURTADO (for the 1st time in the US!)
MARTIN MALDONADO & MAURIZIO GHELLA (for the 1st time in the US!)
OLIVER KOLKER & SILVINA VALZ

Please don't hesitate to e-mail us at tangoelement at gmail.com if you
have any questions.

We look forward to having you at the festival and having a blast with us!

With lots of Tango Love,
Julia Schiptsova
www.tangoelement.org
tangoelement at gmail.com