[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC OTRA MILONGA Saturday April 24th!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:32:07 EDT 2010

OTRA MILONGA  April 24th, Saturday!

Every 4th Saturday of the month at Ballroom Off 5th - 37 West 37th Street
(between 5th & 6th Ave)

This Saturday, April 24, we are hosting El Pibe Sarandi and Mariana Fresno.

Intermediate class at 9pm
Dancing 10pm to 2:30am
DJ Yesim La Turca
Co-host Sarah la Rocca

Enjoy the elegant atmosphere of Ballroom Off 5th, the most well appointed
dance venue in Manhattan.
With all the graciously hospitality we are famous for.

And say goodbye to Sarah before she deploys to Haiti.

Admission $15, students $10
The class is included.
Wonderful refreshments and complimentary wine.

A little bit of old Buenos Aires right in midtown.

Sincerely,

Yesim & Sarah