[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Corazon Milonga Wednesday April 21 with El Pibe Sarandi!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:21:04 EDT 2010

Every Wednesday at Dance Times Square - CORAZON MILONGA!

We are steps away from Times Square at 156 W 44th Street, 3rd Floor!

Beautiful venue, pristine floor, elegant atmosphere!

Delicious snacks and complimentary wine (in real glasses), water and
lemonade are served all night!

This week we welcome El Pibe Sarandi and Mariana Fresno as our guest
artists!

Don't miss their performance at 11:30pm! Dancing as usual 9pm - 1am!

See you all!

Sincerely,

Yesim "La Turca" & Sarah La Rocca