[Tango-A] NA-E: Monica Paz in New York City - April 26th to May 11th

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 13:42:08 EDT 2010

I am very pleased to announce the return
of Monica Paz to New York!

To the many of you who had a chance to
take her classes during her previous visits Monica needs no introduction.
Monica has developed an incredible following in New York thanks to her unparalleled
skills as a dancer and as instructor and if you have not had the opportunity to
study with her yet, we strongly encourage you to come to the workshops or
reserve a private with her.

This will be Monica’s only visit in 2010
so we really encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to
study with a true master of milonguero style tango.

Monica will be in New York from April
26thth to May 11th and she will teach only two workshops and one master class.
The focus this time will be on musicality.

                                                     Workshops
Saturday May 8th
                                         Master Class and Guided Practica on May 9th

                                                      At Ripley Grier Studios
520 8th Avenue, 16th Floor
(between 36th and 37th Streets)

In the course of the workshops of
Saturday and of the Master Class on Sunday, Monica will focus her teachings on
the correct application of the music to dancing tango and milonga respectively.
Participants to the workshops will have the opportunity to enrich their dance
both as leaders and as followers.

Saturday May 8th
Workshop 1
3-4:15 PM
Tango “Compas” (The beat of tango): how
to use it with different possibilities.
Workshop 2
4:30-5:45 PM
Milonga “Compas” (the beat of milonga):
how to use it with different possibilities.

1 Workshop $35/Both workshops $60
Couples $60 per workshop
A partner for these classes is not
necessary, but we always recommend signing up with a partner when possible.

Sunday May 9th
Master Class and Guided Practica
Couples only – Pre-registration only (if
you don’t have a partner and you are interested in taking the class, please
contact me and we will try to find a partner for you)

3-4:15 Master Class
Phrases, Rhythm and Melody. Musical
patterns to dance, understand, enrich and enjoy tango.
4:15 – 5:15 Guided Practica: During the
one hour practica you will have the opportunity to put to work what you have
just learned in the class under Monica’s supervision. The practica is only open
to the class’ participants and will give you the chance to ask Monica
questions, get personalized help and suggestions.
Master Class + Practica $50 per person

Monica will also be available to teach
private classes and a lot has already been pre-booked so act quickly if you are
interested. The schedule of private classes is available by emailing me at
francescabl25 at gmail.com.

For more information, to pre-register for
the workshops and to inquire and book your private classes, please contact
Francesca at francescabl25 at gmail.com.

Monica will also perform at different
venues.

For bio and videos and for the complete