[Tango-A] NA-E: Body Busting Conditioning class for Tango Dancers

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 14:03:46 EDT 2010

Body Busting Conditioning class for Tango Dancers

Want killer abs? Incredible balance, body control, strength? This class will give it to you!

Improve your tango through a work out specially designed for tango dancers.
In this 45 minute class much attention will be paid to developing a strong core, excellent balance and b...ody control, and all other things that make a great dancer. We will be working on a lot of footwork and adornments which develop the small muscles in the legs that make the difference between a good dancer and a great dancer.

Get ready to sweat!
We will be doing exercises on the floor so bring a towel, comfortable clothing and tango shoes. After the class you can stay to dance/practice tango until 5pm.

No matter what your level is in tango this class is for all levels

By Anton Gazenbeek and assistants
Saturday 3pm - 3:45pm
Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th St. 5th fl
Price $15 each class or $50 for 4 classes

More info at www.learangentinetango.com