[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival on Memorial Weekend - May 26 through June 1st.

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 02:37:21 EDT 2010

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Tango Fantasy Festival is around the corner, and the hotel Deauville  Beach
is getting full for Memorial Day Weekend.  Please make your  reservations
to assure yourselves of a room.  The Deauville Beach  Resort will hold the
discounted rates for Festival participants until the end of  April.  If you
have thoughts of coming to the Festival, make your hotel  reservations first,
to make sure you have your room.  You will not be  penalized if you cancel
72 hours before the day of arrival should you not be  able to come.

I have a list with several people who are looking for a roommate, females
and males.  Let me know if you need this service, please.

Don't forget you still can join, there is plenty of room -- also for
Gustavo's Special Seminar, we have a few spots still.

Following is our extraordinary faculty for 2010:

Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne
Mirian Larici and Leo Barrionuevo
Romina Levin and Claudio Villagra
Silvia Grynt ang Guillermo Salvat
Silvina Valz and Oliver Kolker
Adrian Veredice and Alejandra Hobert
Pablo and Alicia Repun
Alberto Paz and Valorie Hart
Victoria Sarquisse and Federico Jorquera

The schedule has been posted for some time now, so take a look at it and
make your plans, you are still on time.

Please contact me for "early bird" extension and discounted group  prices.

Tango Forever,

Lydia

(305) 275-2802  or  Cell (305) 905-3935
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)