[Tango-A] Sydney Tango Salon Festival - announcing maestro line-up and workshop venues

Sophia - PdT pdtango at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 14 08:20:07 EDT 2010

Sydney Tango Salon Festival 2010 - News Flash - April 14, 2010

Exciting news! We have now confirmed Sydney Tango Salon (STS) Festival's
third maestro couple - Gabriel Misse and Natalia Hills!

Gabriel and Natalia will be coming to Australia for the first time as part
of the inaugural STS Festival. They will be joining our maestro couples
Javier Rodriguez and Andrea Misse and Andres Laza Moreno and Isabel Acuna in
an inspiring display of Tango Salon virtuosity.

This is the first visit to Australia for all three couples and a rare
opportunity to experience these incredible maestros together in one
festival.

The STS workshop venues will be located in the heritage listed Bondi
Pavilion at Bondi Beach. This means that in between workshops you can stroll
along the world famous beach and enjoy its beachside cafes and eateries.

As a prelude to the Festival, from 29 - 30 September, a two day Immersion
Course will be held at the University of Sydney. This is a special chance
for two days of intensive study in the Villa Urquiza style.

Watch our website: http://www.stsfestival.com for news of workshop choices
and reserve your place for this wonderful Festival.

Sophia & Pedro Alvarez, Sima Oertli, Ralph Nasi

Organisers of the Sydney Tango Salon  Festival

Tel: 9343 0035  Email: info at stsfestival.com