[Tango-A] NA-C: Workshops on Tuesday at Cafe Duvall with Maestros from Chicago Mini Tango Festival

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 00:08:49 EDT 2010

Workshops on Tuesday at Cafe Duvall with Maestros from Chicago Mini Tango Festival

Thanks to everyone who attended the 5th Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival.  Videos of the Festival will be posted shortly on our website.

Tuesday, April 13th, we will have two workshops with some of the teachers from the Mini Festival, followed by a  free practica for workshop attendees.

7:30-8:45 pm: Vals with Alberto Dassieu and Paulina Spinosa
8:45-10:00 pm: Milonga Lisa and Milonga Traspie with Ricardo "El Pibe Sarandi" Macieras and Elina Roldan
10:00-11:30 pm: Practica for workshop attendees

Each workshop: $30, includes practica
Both workshops: $50, includes practica
Practica with festival pass - $10

For more information, contact either Ray Barbosa(708-955-6040 or chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com) or Phoebe J Grant (312-608-2646 or tangoladychicago at yahoo.com).

Cafe Duvall is located at 2237 W 23rd Place, Chicago.

Instructors are still available for private lessons this week.  Alberto Dassieu and Paulina Spinoso until this Thursday; El Pibe Sarandi and Elina Roldan until Wednesday; Gustavo Benzecry and Maria Olivera only on Thursday; and Maria Paola Spinoso only on Tuesday.

Thank you again for making our 2010 Festival the best yet. Watch for details of our 6th Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival.