[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Elixir Annual Thanksgiving BsAs Tango Tour 2010

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:49:49 EDT 2010

Tango Elixir's Annual Thanksgiving Tango Tour
November 21st - 28th 2010
BsAs Tango Tour "From Cobblestones to Parquet" with Nina Tatarowicz

Included in the Tour Package:

* 7 Nights in charming guest house in a beautiful and centrally
located neighborhood of BsAs.  (double room occupancy)
* Tango Lessons daily with Buenos Aires’ finest instructors (in
English) exclusively for our group:  10 hours total.  Lessons right in
our group's guest house!
* Nightly Milongas: Reservations at the best tables & entrance fees included.
* Dance Assistants for our group in the milongas to keep you tango
dancing all night long. Enjoy Buenos Aires on the dance floor!
* Airport Transfer to our guest house upon arrival.
* Special Cultural & Artistic Activities that highlight Tango's
historic & vital role in porteño life
* Tango Music Show:  A special night of singers and musicians
highlight another beautiful side of tango culture.
* Thanksgiving Dinner: We will celebrate with a traditional "Asado"
(BBQ) filled with the delicious world-renowned Argentinean meat and
wines.
* Nina Tatarowicz, will guide you on tour activities and be on call to
help you design the tango tour of your dreams:  set up private
lessons, recommend more spots to dance and suggest places and
experiences off the beaten tourist path.  Nina has been organizing
tango tours since 2003 and lived in Buenos Aires for over 3 years
since 2001.

Not Included:

- Airfare, travel insurance, transportation and most meals within BsAs.

Additional Information:

- Tour price based on double room occupancy.  Single participants will
share a room
with another participant of the same gender.
- Classes will be customized to the dance levels in the group:
Beginners to Advanced
dancers will receive the proper attention.

Pricing:

$1500/ person
Early bird discount $1350:  Make your deposit by May 1st 2010 to
secure this price.

Questions / Registration:

Contact Nina at ninatanguera at gmail.com or 312-730-8873

--