[Tango-A] NA-E:Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach - Schedule 2010 posted!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 02:31:08 EDT 2010

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

I am pleased to announce that the 2010 Schedule for Tango Fantasy Festival
in Miami Beach has been posted on the Web Site.  Please take a look at it
and make your decisions fast as our hotel the Deauville Beach Resort is
getting our room block filled up quite rapidly.

The early bird is still being honored.  We have a few more places  for
Gustavo and Giselle Anne Naveira's Special Seminar.  Print registration  form
out of the Web Site and send it in with payment.

Some may know that on transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL).
The shuttle is cheaper than Super Shuttle at MIA and Southwest is much
cheaper  to FLL than American to MIA.
I have been advised that some airlines are really cutting their fares for a
 short while if you book early.  For example, Boston to Miami, etc.

This Festival is truly Argentine and the faculty is all from the best  of
the Maestros that Argentina has given us.  Visit our Web Site for more
information _www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com) .

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
SKYPE:  tangolady10
cell (305) 905-3935