[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC and Monica Paz at Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 20:30:56 EDT 2010

AT SESSION 73, ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS---
Advance notice! Save May 2nd!

Francesca Bertelli has announced the exciting workshops coming up for the
popular Monica Paz on her visit to NYC.

Happily, Esmeralda¹s will have Monica as a special guest on May 2.

We will offer something special: 15 minute mini-lessons during the milonga
and the opportunity to have your session video-taped if you wish. These
mini-lessons have turned out to be a sensation. Those taking them with
previous guests were totally thrilled! Comments like this from experienced
dancers: "That teacher nailed it in those 15 minutes"....etc.

It is good to confirm a reservation. The minis are $25. Call me at 212 777
6053 or contact Francesca at francescabl25 at gmail.com for your reservation.

Monica will also offer an intermediate class and a demonstration that
evening.

Look forward to other wonderful guest teachers and refreshing nights at
Esmeralda's.

We'll also be featuring the "Tango Late Night Show" offering the great tango
films in the Party Room on the big silver screen at 10:30. First one is
going to be "Si Sos Brujo: Una Historia de Tango" a great documentary film
by Caroline Neal which I have seen and know you will find extraordinarily
rewarding! Watch for this announcement in two weeks.

Abrazos,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053