[Tango-A] NA-E: 6th Annual Regional Tango Weekend in Asheville, NC- Felipe and Rosa

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:08:13 EDT 2010

NA-E: 6th Annual Regional Tango Weekend in Asheville, NC- Felipe and Rosa

 This upcoming event - APR 30- MAY 2

is planned to be an amazing event!

 A new and beautiful space in the Masonic Temple, in the heart of downtown
Asheville, with 2 huge wood floors, air conditioning! 2 class tracks on
SAT, live music on Sunday, with an AMAZING yummy brunch! Great DJs for
the weekend, shoes for sale, massage available.... great fun.....

(5 hrs class, 5 hrs practica, 2 milongas + Sun brunch)

 Felipe and Rosa are excited to be back, teaching this weekend for everyone, but INT/ADV track on Sat , and a special ADV class for Sun!
Daniel and I are ready to bring on board new dancers and refresh the fundamentals for experienced dancers.

I have priced the event at a very affordable rate, so that many can attend.

  We need YOU to register!

Register now, tell your friends to register, talk to people about how great this dance is and get some NEW dancers to come!! Talk to your friends who dance already, and meet them in Asheville for a fun weekend... share a room, carpool......

4 seasons room across the street from the temple is  $105 a night (up to 4 people!)

We have a great time every year at this event.

 I need to  have  met my budget  by April 15th, if need be to cancel the Masonic Temple and pay only a cancellation fee. Unfortunate, but  I know everyone of you understands, I cannot run an event below budget.

My plan at this point is this:

 IF the budget is not met by April 15th, I will drastically downsize the
event,  with the first option  to those who have paid, to apply those
fees paid to the smaller event, which will have a limited size .......
and of course, offer full refunds to those who do not wish to attend.

PLEASE> PLEASE PLEASE ...Let me know ASAP!!   Karen Jaffe    kjsummit at hotmail.com

Thank You!!   Full info , schedule and pricing at www.tangogypsies.com

Karen Jaffe    www.tangogypsies.com

(828)-215-1177

Live fully,... Love freely,... Laugh out loud!

Dance like no one is watching.....