[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango Special Announcement #1; Early Bird Extended to Oct 25

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 14:55:13 EDT 2009

http://www.fandangodetango.com/

Special Announcement #1 and What It  Means For You:

Our family welcomed the birth of a bouncing baby boy,  Samuel Alfonso
Moncada, earlier this month.  We are  overjoyed!

Due to this wonderful event, we've been a little slow  responding to
questions and requests for information about the  Fandango.

As a result, for the first time ever in the history of the  Fandango, we
are extending the Early Bird deadline to October 25.

Join  us in celebrating this joyful time by taking advantage of this
extension, and  by encouraging your friends and family to sign up as well!
All other polices  and rates remain in place, including refund policies
and our balance due date  of Oct 15.

The Event:

11th Annual Fandango De Tango to be held in  Austin, TX Nov 25-29, 2009

“An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango”

The Tango Masters:
Introducing our All-Star Cast

Fabian  Salas y Lola Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo  Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y Carolina del Rivero
George y  Jairelbhi Furlong

The Highlights:

Over 135 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 100  hours of Classes and 35 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No  Partners Required
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,  Thursday,
Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances  by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
*On some of the days we will offer TWO  Advanced classes and TWO
Intermediate 2 classes.
*We will have up to SIX  ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously!
*All our Milongas are open to  the public.  We have several DJ’s we’ve
invited to give you the best and  most diverse dance music.
*The fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga  again.  That buffet is
incredible!  It is one of the best meals  you’ll ever have and you don’t
have to cook.  Plus, we have 4 hours of  Tango dance music to work it off!

*Private lessons with the Tango  Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay in  signing up for one.  Send us an email  at
[mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com] info at FandangoDeTango.com  to set up  a
time slot.

*Not only are our Tango Masters fantastic teachers but  they are fabulous
performers, too.

Don’t miss the spectacular Show at  our Saturday Night Milonga where the
Tango Masters will be performing their  fabulous dances.  The Saturday
Milonga and Show is also open to the  public.

*We’ll be offering Beginner classes.  Beginner Class  Special:  A very
special opportunity for you to kick off your Tango  dance instruction with
the best in the world!  Dance Festivals many  times cater only to the dancer
with previous knowledge, but we want everyone  to have access to these
wonderful instructors!  Beginner 1 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri.
Beginner Classes.  A great place  to learn about Argentine Tango and all
it’s beauty.  Beginner 1 & 2  Class Special:  This includes the Fri. &
Sun. Beginner  Classes.  Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in
depth look  at the world of Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you
cannot  take the Beginner 2 classes on Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes
on  Friday.

The Hotel:

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel  at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222

They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per  room, You
must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!  This
is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful  amenities!  Free Airport
Shuttle service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

Click on the link below to reserve a  room

[http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fand
angodeTango11.aspx]

Book  your room by Nov 2, 2009 to receive this special rate

We’ve arranged for  more hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big
success and we  anticipate a full house this year.

The Vendors:
Tango Splash   Clothing, shoes, music, jewelry and many other Tango  items.
[http://www.tangosplash.com/] www.tangosplash.com
Jorge Nel Dance  Designs  Tango, Salsa and Ballroom Shoes. AKA "Mr  Tango
Shoes"
[http://www.tangoinmiami.com] www.tangoinmiami.com

The  Enrollment:

We have Online Registration available.  Just use this  link below to go
directly to  registration.

[http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1]  Online
Registration

We will accept credit card payments online.   Only full payments are
available online.  If you wish to make a $200  deposit to reserve your spot,
you can register with a check and mail it in by  regular  mail.

[http://www.fandangodetango.com/resources/Fandango2009RegistrationForm.pdf]
Click  here to download a Registration Form.
You can then mail in your enrollment  and payment.

“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Sep 15

The  Organizer:
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.

Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 48 Tango events and  brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 11th year  for the
Fandango de Tango.

More info at  [http://www.fandangodetango.com/]
http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/

E-mail:   [mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com] info at FandangoDeTango.com

Phone:  512-853-0652.