[Tango-A] Princeton Tango Fest next weekend! Milonga themes and other news!

Princeton Tango Fest princetontangofest at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 12:36:38 EDT 2009

Dear tango lovers,

We have some exciting news about our festival next weekend!

First of all, we're disclosing the themes for our milongas, including the
much-awaited Saturday all-nighter, to give you a better idea of the feel of
our festival:

Friday: Stripes and Whiskers
Dress code: Orange and black. Whiskers and Tails optional.

Saturday: Full Moon Milonga
Dress code: Dress to impress.

Sunday: The Cool-Down
Dress code: Zen.

Second, we're extending the registration deadline to this Monday because of
the burst of new registrations this past couple of days. Hope everyone gets
a chance to register!

It's as easy as pie to get to Princeton from NYC and Philly, so we're
expecting an awesome attendance. More than half of the people registered are
students, coming from universities like Yale, Penn State, NYU, MIT, Cornell,
U Michigan, U Penn, and more!

We're so excited to have everyone here next weekend and hope you won't miss
it either!

Love and happiness,
The Princeton Tango Club