[Tango-A] MISC: Tango dance shoes by Binicideri

Hakan Binici tatco2zi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 10:58:19 EDT 2009

Dear tangueras & tangueros!

Our young and fresh online store provides hand made TANGO DANCE SHOES (among other items) from the famous Turkish craftsmen.
Now, the famous tango shoesmakers of Istanbul such as Necmi Usta, Ali
Usta are only several clicks away!

Welcome to browse our catalog of genuine leather hand made Tango shoes
specially produced for BiniciDeri:

http://binicideri.com

As our collection is increasing day by day, in order to see our newer
models we recommend you to visit our page often or subscribe to our
Newsletter. Currently we do not offer custom design shoes, however if
you have particular suggestions of extra models, sizes and heel height
etc., please inform us so that we can improve our selection.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us for fitting suggestions!

Best Autumn Greetings!