[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's is on this Sun

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 13:50:31 EDT 2009

Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas at Session 73 Sunday, Sept. 27
¡Aire Acondicionado! (if needed)
DANCE 8 ŒTIL LATE!  (12:30 + or until the vacas come home!)

Wishing all celebrants of the Jewish New Year a very sweet and peaceful
year! And all you other folks, the same‹now, later, and forever!!

Beginner and Pre-Intermediate classes with Evelyn or Danny
Both Classes at 7:00.   $10 Admission includes classes.

Our thanks to our good friend, Ingrid Kasper, who will help us that night at
the door.
Abrazos,
Lucila

 Lucille Krasne