[Tango-A] NA-E: Fri: Esmeralda's al Norte strikes again AND anyone have a TRIPOD?

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 14:05:14 EDT 2009

ESMERALDA¹S AL NORTE, THIS COMING FRI. SEPT 25!
Get your duds ready for another fine night in the lovely IL SOGNO (³the
dream²) RISTORANTE for another dreamy night! (316 Boston Post Road, Port
Chester, NY 10573‹just off I 95)

Music starts at 8:30. Make your dining reservations for any time during the
night. (Call 914.937.7200 See their website: www.ilsognony.com)
(Those not dining full meals, please order after 8:30 so we protect space
for their regulars. We hope many will again reserve for dinner (any hour).
Save your calories for this restaurant that is making us welcome!

Judy and Jon, my friends living in BsAs, will join us! (They are special
guests of Walter and MariLynn (see information below.)

Wonderful Special Idea‹ offered in the upstairs room of Il SOGNO--
Judy and Jon will offer--
15 Minutes That Can Change Your Tango: a unique diagnostic Mini PRIVATE
Lessons to evaluate and pinpoint crucial elements in your dance.  They are
superb diagnosticians and will give you specific exercises and work with you
on how you can make changes to improve exponentially.  So it will be $15 per
person.--a dollar a minute!

Hector Scotti, D.J., will offer you all the opportunity of requesting a
favorite tango (well, danceable is the operative word).

Folks welcome who only want to dance--nice seating available. But the food
is gorgeous‹with outstanding Italian specialties not served elsewhere‹for
those gourmands & gourmets among us)

Judy and Jon will do a ³salon-milonguero improvisational" demonstration (my
term) for us at about 10 PM

If you want to reserve a 15 min slot, we¹ll can start at 7:45 so send me
your preference ahead of time if you want.J & J can videotape your session
(if we procure a tripod) or bring your own camera.  if you use their camera,
then please bring a mini-dv cassette which you can then convert into a dvd.

It¹s a UNIQUE opportunity and experiment within this fine dining setting.
Lucille & Carol‹who hope to see you soooon!

PS About Walter¹s events with JUDY & JON
Thursday & Saturday ­ September 24 & 26, 2009
For an easily-printable view of this announcement and registration form,
click the following link:
http://www.nycdc.com/hvtango/workshops/Judy-Jon-event-1-2009.pdf
To view and print the Milonga announcement, click here:
http://www.nycdc.com/hvtango/workshops/Seligmann-Milonga-2009-09.pdf