[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC ESMERALDA'S :GREAT NEWS!! FACUNDO COMING!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 20:45:00 EDT 2009

Sept 20----FACUNDO POSADAS!  THIS VERY SUNDAY!!!
At Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas at Session 73 ---
HURRAY!! HURRAY!!! WE ARE SOOOOO HONORED!!!

I am so happy that FACUNDO‹the teachers of teachers‹the greatest proponent
anywhere of this dance will come to teach a class this Sunday at 7:00‹I
wanted it to be MILONGA-CONDOMBE ‹and so it will be! Just adding $10 for
this special class!
OR---- if you take NO CLASS:
$10 for the night of dancing‹as usual. Dance Œtil the vacas come home or
Œtil Session closes (late)

With class plus milonga it¹s $20. After the class grab a classmate and
practice this dance during the night in the back party room. We can play the
music in the back for practicing.

A beautiful quote about this maestro from a serious student of the dance:
³He is the master of the deepest secrets of the extraordinary dance known a
the milonga---as well as its predecessor, condombe.² (See the excellent
references to condombe in Virginia Gift¹s new book--Tango: a History of
Obsession-- in her section ³Condombe Music and Dance‹Prelude to the Tango²)

Tine Herreman with play gorgeous music!
Evelyn and Danny: will work with beginners!

See you soon,
       Lucille

 Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053