[Tango-A] NA-E: Claudio & Agustina FREE CLASS in Boston Friday 18 Sep 8pm

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu Sep 17 00:52:43 EDT 2009

Claudio Asprea & Agustina Videla, two of the most dynamic and beautiful dancers from Buenos Aires, will dazzle us all this Weekend  with workshops at Dance Union, located at trendy Union Square, Somerville (16 Bow St, Somerville).

On Friday they will introduce their style to everyone with a FREE Teaser class at 8pm at Dance Union.  Come get a preview of what they will be teaching at workshops this Saturday & Sunday.  The 8pm class will be followed by a guided practica at 8:30 till 9pm.  We'll have Tango Bar Milonga from 9pm to 1am.  So punch in Dance Union at 16 Bow Street, Somerville, MA 02143 on your GPS and we'll meet at Dance Union this weekend Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

For information on registration and more details about dancing in Boston, visit the BOSTON CALENDAR at www.bostontango.org or call Vicky (617-721-4872) or Clifton (617-413-2981).