[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango de los Muertos Early Registration - One week to go!

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 10:12:07 EDT 2009

Hello dancers,

Thank you so much for your registration responses!  We appreciate the interest and we're very excited to see you at the Fifth and Final Tango de los Muertos!

It has come to our attention that several people need a little more time to finalize travel arrangements and to find workshop partners, so we have decided to extend the $225 Full Festival Pass offer for one more week, to Monday, September 21st.  If you are one of these people, NOW is the time to tie up those loose ends, get your partners in gear, and get yourselves registered! http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/register.html

*Instructors*
Carolina del Rivero & Donato Juarez (Buenos Aires)
Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel (Germany)
Veronica Toumanova & Fausto Carpino (Paris & Sicily)
Korey Ireland (Kansas City)

*Musicians and DJs*
Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules (Buenos Aires and New England)
Korey Ireland (Kansas City)
The Monster Orchestra (Everywhere)
Robin Thomas (New York)
Shorey Myers (San Francisco)
Avik Basu (Ann Arbor)
Homer Ladas (San Francisco)
Adam Hoopengardner (New York)
Sean Dockery (San Francisco)
Mitra Martin (Los Angeles)
Jake Spatz (Washington DC)
Jacob Eggers (Los Angeles)

The festival returns to the world-class arts center, Springstep, which is just outside downtown Boston in Medford, MA. Springstep is a modern building made expressly for dancing: a premier sound system, beautiful sprung-wood floors, high ceilings, free parking, and situated right next to a newly-remodeled Hyatt Place Hotel with a great rate just for festival attendees.

We would like everyone to hear about Tango de los Muertos and to be able to take advantage of early registration options, hotel discounts, and everything the festival has to offer, so please tell your friends!

Looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Abrazos,
Tova & Carlos
MorenoTango
http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/