[Tango-A] Opportunity for single Tangueras! Availabilities for Tango workshops at La Rogaia, Italy, in September and October 2009

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Sun Sep 13 19:09:11 EDT 2009

TANGO WORKSHOP AT VILLA LA ROGAIA

in Umbria, Italy

We are looking for  LADIES  for the Tango class es with

Laura Priori & Andreas von Maxen Sept 19 to 26, 2009 (intermediate level)

and with

Celine Ruiz & Damian Rosenthal   Oct 3 to 10, 2009 (advanced level)

For more info on the teachers and La Rogaia please visit
www.tango-holidays.com

For both classes there is a last minute discount - check at
www.tango-holidays.com

Tango at Villa La Rogaia

- Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
- Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class)
- Registration possible also without partner. Availability for single ladies
!
- Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday appartments
(for two persons).
- Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
- Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

Would you like to know more ?

Read what the participants of Tango classes at La Rogaia say about us at
http://www.rogaia.de/en/guestbook.html  or read the story at
http://www.travel-quest.co.uk/tango.htm

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen  & Wolfgang Sandt