[Tango-A] NA-C: Musicality Master Class, Grisha Nisnevich & Nina Pesochinsky, September 26, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Sep 7 18:12:54 EDT 2009

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Grisha and me are very excited to offer you a unique and special class.
Musicality is not really the right word to describe it, although it is
entirely about music and movement.  This is our first time offering this
class and we hope that it will open an entirely new world of Argentine Tango
for you, a world where movements of any complexity come easily and where
music helps you love the way you dance your tango.

This material is new and, to our knowledge, has never been presented by
anyone else anywhere or in any form, similar or not.  It is based on our own
discoveries and experimentation.

Most of you are skilled at dancing with the music and even inside the music.
What we will present in this class is a much different materal.

This class is about CREATING music through movement. It also includes the
technical precision that shows how, through movement, you can create another
layer to the music. This material will change the way you hear music and the
way you experience yourself and your partners.  It is is for both men and
women, because both are important contributors to this way of dancing.

Because Grisha is unique in the world of Argentine tango - a master musician
(many videos are on Youtube)
and teacher, in addition to being an extraordinary dancer - and because I am
fascinated by the precision of dance technique, tango music and the
development of a dancer, together we have created a new approach to teaching
that will transform your dance experience.  We believe that
we can convey this material to you successfully so that it becomes yours to
dance.

What: Musicality Master Class with Gregory ("Grisha") Nisnevich & Nina
Pesochinsky
When: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 4-6PM.
Where: Consulate Healing Center, 750 E. 9th Ave, Suite 210, Denver, CO 80203
Cost: $25
Registration deadline: Friday, September 25, 2009.

We encourage you to register early because we would like the class to be
gender balanced.  Due to space limitation, this class is limited to 20
dancers (you will be dancing and we will need every inch of the space that
is available).  At this time, it is open only to Intermediate and Advanced
dancers. You do not need to bring your own partner, unless you wish to do
so.  We simply need to hear from you early enough to be able to gender
balance the class.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or Grisha (gren at gren-music.com,
303-306-7337) if we can answer any questions.  If you would like to
register, please send me an e-mail and I will send you the registration
form.

Thank you, dancers, for all of the support and enthusiasm that you have
shown us over the years.  Working with you, sharing the dance with you every
day has thought us many invaluable and beautiful things.  With deep
grattitude, we are looking forward to sharing with you our new discoveries
in music and dance.

Our warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina & Grisha
720-434-4342
303-306-7337

You may find Grisha and Nina at www.tangoledanza.com or on Facebook.