[Tango-A] NA-NE: Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba': one last workshop in New York this week

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 00:46:32 EDT 2009

if you came to the workshops last Saturday you already had a chance to
experience what great teachers Maria and Gustavo are and you are
probably already feeling the positive effects of their classes.

This week we have one last chance to learn from these two masters and
it will be a very interesting and different kind of class. They will
teach exercises to help you create a connection with your partner.
Tango is about connecting and if you have seen them dance you know what
having a perfect connection can do to your dancing.

The class was described to me by Gustavo and Maria as this:
"if you are watching a movie you have a choice, you can either just sit passively and criticize or you can be IN the movie."

 If you want "to be in the movie" you need to come on Tuesday. Aren't you intrigued? I am!

Here's the information:

Workshops at Ripley Grier
520 8th Avenue 16th Floor
New York, NY

Tuesday September 8th - Workshop + Guided Practica

For couples only and by pre-registration only. If you do not have a partner, please contact me at francescabl25 at gmail.com and we will try to find a partner for you.

7-8:15 Workshop - Exploring and developing the Connection: exercises to “make it happen”.
8:30-9
Guided Practica - a chance to put to practice on the dance floor what
you have just learned under the supervision of Maria and Gustavo. They
will work with each couple individually to correct and refine what was
taught in the class.

Workshop + practica $80 per couple.