[Tango-A] NA-W: "DJ Gustavo Naveira" at Labor Day Welcome Milonga in Boulder, Colorado

Brian Dunn brianpdunn at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 6 15:08:29 EDT 2009

Dear Tango Aficionados,

Wrap up your Labor Day weekend with an incredible tango deal: For a
minuscule US$5.00, join the kickoff Milonga for our Colorado TangoEncuentroT
Festival with tango legends Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne!  We're
welcoming visitors from around the country who are joining us for a
special-topic "Tango Milonguero" 20-hour couples-only seminar, or combining
their Denver Tango Festival visit with the TangoEncuentroT seminar.

And as a special Labor Day surprise gift to us, tomorrow night Gustavo
Naveira will be our DJ!

For those who are unaware, Gustavo amassed years of DJing in the Buenos
Aires milonga scene while also simultaneously revolutionizing the
understanding of the structure of the tango dance.  Fifteen years of nightly
attendance at Buenos Aires milongas gives him an unparalleled feeling for
the music of tango's Golden Age - music that formed the "soundtrack" of his
own tango development.

For all the TangoEncuentroT events, we'll again have Boulder's majestic
Avalon Ballroom as our "tango basecamp".  Details below - hope to see you
there!

WHAT:    TangoEncuentroT Seminario WELCOME MILONGA!
WHEN:    THIS Monday, Sept 7, 2009  7:30-11pm
WHERE:   The Avalon Ballroom, 6185 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder
WHO:     Seminario Attendees, DJ Gustavo Naveira, and YOU!
COST:    $5 general admission, Seminario attendees free
Full Details on all events: http://www.danceoftheheart.com/CTE2009Main.htm

Abrazos,
Brian Dunn & Deb Sclar
Dance of the Heart
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"