[Tango-A] NA-W: Special Vals figures TONIGHT at The Tango House in Denver

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 16:47:11 EDT 2009

Greetings from The Tango House,

Last Friday, by vote, we looked at the Vals (tango waltz) rhythm.  Tonight
we will continue that discussion and add elements appropriate for every
experience level in attendance.

For the advanced dancers we will teach the Tasmanian Swirleo.  Anyone who is
ready will move on to the Vulcan Mindada.  Please bring a hairnet.

This weekend at TTH:
TONIGHT: Guided Practica & Clinic, 6:30-9pm, $10
Shoe store hours: Sat, Sun, & Mon, Noon - 6pm, or call for appointment.
Monday: Labor Day Milonga, 8:30pm-1am, $15, DJ Chas

Call or write with questions.
Best
Chas
303-320-4020