[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC AMARRAS Milonga SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:12:18 EDT 2009

This Saturday September 5 - Amarras Milonga @ Dancestudio 101!

Our guest artists for this month: Gustavo Benzecry-Saba & Maria Olivera!

Gustavo & Maria dance "milonguero style close embrace" tango!
Their dedication and enthusiasm are remarkable, their performances truly
inspiring! We are very excited to host them here in NYC!

They will be teaching one of their signature classes in MILONGA TRASPIE!
Performance later in the evening!!!

Schedule:

Intermediate milonga class by Gustavo & Maria: 8:45pm - 9:45pm
Dancing:   9:45pm - 2am
Performance: around midnight

Also joining us this month: Francesca Bertelli & VICTORIO SHOES!!!
http://www.tangotuscany.com/main/Victorio_Tango_Shoes.html

As usual snacks are served all night to keep you going and (really)
inexpensive
drinks available as well!

Location:

Dancestudio 101
101 Lafayette Street,  2nd Floor
(212) 431 7134
www.dancestudio101.com

N, R, W, Q, J, M, Z, 6 lines to Canal Street - the walk 1 block south on
Lafayette till corner of Walker!

Parking free and plentiful!

Come join us this Saturday for a great night of tango and fun!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
http://amarrasmilonga.wordpress.com