[Tango-A] NA-C: Labor Day in Denver, Shoes, Milonga & insturction at The Tango House

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 21:18:21 EDT 2009

Greetings from The Tango House,

Come to TTH this weekend for:
* Instruction w/guided practice on Friday.
* Shoes on Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon.
* Milonga on Monday.

The Tango House Labor Day Milonga is one of Denver's best milongas all year.
Travelers from all over the country tell us every year: "The Tango House was
the best milonga of the weekend."

If you will be in Denver over the Labor Day weekend, do yourself a favor and
come to our annual Labor Day Milonga.  The Tango House is an historic
landmark with a friendly, warm and inviting energy, great sound and a very
forgiving floor.  We put out a delicious and abundant spread of food and we
program only the best golden age tango.

Come see why touring masters consistently call The Tango House "one of the
best milongas in the world".
Monday, September 7th, 8:30pm - 1am, $15, DJ Chas

Get your shoes at The Tango House!
The Tango House in Denver carries a large selection of tango shoes from
Buenos Aires for women and men. We have an appealing assortment of the
latest ladies' models from Comme il Faut, NeoTango, and GretaFlora in sizes
34 to 41. We are the exclusive USA distributor for GretaFlora shoes. For
men, we offer Delie shoes in several models. During the Labor Day holiday
weekend we will be open Saturday 9/5, Sunday 9/6, and Monday 9/7 from 12noon
to 8pm to accommodate any out-of-town shoppers who wish to visit our
boutique.  Call us for an appointment if these times don't work for you.

Our Friday night Guided Practica & Clinic is the most effective instruction
available in the Rocky Mt. region.  We work hard to bring you the most
useful information for traditional Argentine Tango.  Please read our
Calendar page carefully for complete details,
http://www.thetangohouse.com/22401.html.

With our best.
303-320-4020
www.thetangohouse.com