[Tango-A] NA-C: Grisha & Nina - Polyphonic Dancing - Practica, October 31, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Oct 26 23:36:58 EDT 2009

"Music has been my playmate, my lover, and my crying towel."
Buffy Sainte-Marie

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Just a reminder that Grisha and I will offer a special Polyphonic dancing
practica this coming Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4-6PM.  It is going to work
more as a semi-private lesson and you will be dancing the entire time.  We
will
review the concepts that we have convered in the two master classes, but
will do so only briefly so that it helps you remember what you did.  Our
goal is to help you integrate all of the concepts as much as possible.

The purpose of this session will be for you to dance, transforming music
into movement with all of the intricacies of the most skilled and talented
musician. We will work with you on your technique and musical interpretation
in your own chosen style of dancing.

We have reviewed the video of the last class, and we were very impressed
about the visible difference in the quality of movement as you were working
on integrating the music into movement.  When there is time, I will make a
short video of your dancing so that you can actually see what you did.  Even
though I saw the difference in class, it was impressive to see the
transformation recorded in the video.

You may have already noticed how important it is to have a gender balanced
classes.  If you would like to register for this practica, please e-mail me
by the end of the day on Tuesday.

Because Saturday is Halloween, there will be an Annual Halloween milonga at
the Tango House in the evening, so this will be a great additional
opportunity to dance and integrate your practice session with us, and fill
your entire day with dance and music.

What: Polyphonic Dancing Practica with Nina & Grisha
When: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4-6PM.
Where: Consulate Healing Center, 750 E. 9th Ave, Suite 210, Denver, CO
80203.
Cost: $25
Registration deadline: Tuesday, October 27, 2009.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can answer any questions you may
have.  We will have a wonderful time this Halloween.

My warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina
720-434-4342

You may find Nina at www.tangoledanza.com or on Facebook.