[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston: Are you a chacarera dancer?

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 16:25:56 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Springstep contacted me to help finding a partner for Pampa Cortes, who is teaching workshops on Malambo and Chacarera this Thursday, right before the opening milonga of Tango de los Muertos.
As he is traveling without a partner, he is looking for someone to assist at the chacarera workshop and to perform at the milonga on Thursday night.
If you think that you are able and willing to do the job, would you please contact me? Or, if you know someone, would you forward this message and/or contact me about it?
Thanks so much!

Adriana Pinto
(617) 816-1967