[Tango-A] Vanja Modzelewski performing in New York tonight and tomorrow

Vanija Kostadinova vanja_ks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 14:39:06 EDT 2009

You might have already seen on youbutbe my last performances with Ney Melo and
now you can see me live perform with two quite different dancers - one
traditional milonguero style performer (Hernan Brizuela) and one fabulously
creative nuevo dancer (Daniel Raphael).

Tonight - Saturday, Oct. 25 - I will be teaching the intermediate class at
Lafayette Grill with Hernan Brizuela and then performing with him around 11pm.

And tomorrow - Sunday, Oct. 26 - Daniel Raphael and I are performing at a Breast
Cancer charity event in Westbury, Long Island.