[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. night guess who I am and eat cake

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 20:10:14 EDT 2009

BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK TO LOOK WEIRD!!
At our Annual Costume Event: Sun. Oct 25th,
ESMERALDA¹S 5TH ANNIVERSARY at Session 73!!
On Sunday night, guess who I am and win a significant prize!*

This year¹s event is entitled--
³The PRACTICE Your COSTUME for HALLOWEEN
& If FOLKS DON¹T LIKE IT, YOU HAVE TIME to CHANGE MILONGA²
Celebrating 5 YEARS at Session 73 & the 91st BIRTHDAY of
Tanguero Alejandro ³el grande² Turney.
Eat Lottsa CAKE!!!!!

DJ ILENE de Woodstock d.j.s, appearing live from the back of Session 73!

*3 will receive prizes: Come early, guess early by leaving your answer at
front desk. You will be shocked at the brilliance and simplicity of the
idea.

And also: come in silly hats, hairdos and wigs and win insignificant prizes!
OR come in civvies and not be discriminated against.

Evelyn and Danny wow the new and semi-new dancers w/classes @ 7:00.

Do come and dance in the line of dance!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne 212 777 6053 ³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73, 73rd and 1st Av, SW corner Session 73: 212 517 4445