[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC COCHABAMBA with OLIVER KOLVER Y SILVINA VALS!

Angela Maria Tango angelamariatango at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:53:29 EDT 2009

Hola Tangueros y Tangueras!

We would like to thank you for attending last Tuesday's unique experience
with GUSTAVO NAVEIRA at COCHABAMBA!
Your warm response was well felt by Gustavo Naveira who is looking forward
to returning to N.Y.C.
According to Gustavo, COCHABAMBA "es un poco de todo," meaning, "it is a
little bit of everything."
During his absence, there will be guest artists to continue COCHABAMBA as a
combination of a guided practica and a milonga.

We are happy to announce that on Tuesday, Oct 20, COCHABAMBA'S guest artists
will be OLIVER KOLKER y SILVINA VALS,
publicly claimed throughout the world as outstanding teachers and
performers.

Tuesday, October 20
9:30-12:30 am
Manhattan Ballroom Dance'
29 West 36 Street, 2nd floor
Host: Travis Neel
info at tango-art.org
www.tango-art.org
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
DJ: Ilene Marder from Woodstock!             $10.

Gustavo Naveira y Giselle Anne present COCHABAMBA'S guest artists' role
throughout the evening to facilitate learning
through interactive instruction to improve your dancing:
1. A dance step is taught followed by partner exploration.
2. An opportunity to integrate the new step into the known while guest
artists circulate around the room to make corrections.
3. A fun exhibition by guest artists.
4. Dancing the night away with your favorite friends to wonderful music on
an amazing dancefloor!!!!!!!!!

Un abrazo y a la pista!

Angela Maria
.