[Tango-A] NA-E: Reminder: COLGADAS AND PLANEOS WORKSHOP TOMORROW - NYC!

Carlos Cañedo jinx at thetangocompany.com
Fri Oct 16 12:19:43 EDT 2009

My Peoples,
THE TANGO COMPANY will be having a special 2-hour workshop Saturday,
October 17th covering COLGADAS and PLANEOS. Here's the info..

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17TH

1:00-3:00PM

$30/individual - $50/Couple in advance

$35/Individual - $60/Couple at the door

In this 2-hour workshop we will study the technique of off-axis
movement using centrigual force as an energy to create smooth and
dynamic figures. A strong knowledge of Argentine Tango technique is
necessary to take the course. Partners are welcome, but not partner is
necessary to take the course! We'll see you there!

THE TANGO COMPANY - 520 8th Avenue, 16th Floor

To register or if you have any questions call us at 646-242-5683 or
email us at info at thetangocompany.com.

Also, the deadline to register for the next GROUP CLASS session is
next Tuesday!

Tango To The People, Baby!
Carlos Cañedo
www.thetangocompany.com