[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago: Nuevo-Tango Play - Mondays at ATI: Oct 12th Nina Tatarowicz with Damian Lobato

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:37:12 EDT 2009

"Nuevo-Tango Play"

Nuevo Tango Play:  A blow-your-mind experience of tango fun!

... For those curious about what is considered “Nuevo” (is THAT what
we do?)  and how to dance it elegantly...

Mondays in OCTOBER at ATI:  All Levels. 8:30 - 9:30pm

Just $15

INCLUDES entrance to ATI's fun new Monday night event:   PRACTI-LONGA'  XX

Is it a  'PRACTICA'  or is it a 'MILONGA'???   It's BOTH:
'PRACTI-LONGA'  XX !  Featuring both traditional + alternative tango
music.

Monday October 12th:  Nina teaches with Damian Lobato

SCHEDULE:

MONDAYS in October at ATI

8:30 - 9:30pm

Nina Tatarowicz teaches every Monday - sometimes with special guest instructors!

10/5:  with Damian Thompson

10/12:  with Damian Lobato

10/19:  TBA

10/26:  TBA

LOCATION:

ATI at 325 N. Hoyne Ave, Chicago IL 60612
www.americantangoinstitute.com

QUESTIONS:

ninatanguera at gmail.com or 312-730-8873
www.tangoelixir.com

One more note:  we don't focus on having you memorize specific
sequences;  rather, we will give you the tools to be your own creative
tango engineers.  And isn't that what it's all about?  Improv baby --
let's get in the moment!

--
( * Nina Tatarowicz
www.tangoelixir.com