[Tango-A] NA-E: Introducing Tacondeando - The coolest heels for tango - All Night Milonga NYC tomorrow

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 07:40:51 EDT 2009

Exclusive preview of Taconeando this Saturday at the All Night Milonga!
These heels will make your head spin: they are the coolest, most
colorful and creative line of tango shoes from Buenos Aires. They are
extremely well made, very comfortable and unique. Until now only
available in Buenos Aires they are finally here in New York brought to
you by Francesca Tango Promotions.

Join our group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148194210786 to stay up to date with the latest arrivals from Argentina.

Come on Saturday as the selection is limited and they will go fast!

I will also bring a new selection of Victorio shoes, both for women and men that I just received from Argentina.

All Night Milonga
at Stepping out studios
7 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave & Broadway, 9th floor

It will be a true shoe party: don't miss it!

Francesca