[Tango-A] NA-C: Musicality Master Class Part II - Grisha & Nina - October 10, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Oct 5 23:27:12 EDT 2009

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom.  If you don't
live it, it won't come out of your horn." ~Charlie Parker

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Thank you for your wonderful enthusiasm for our musicality classes!  It was
amazing to see your work in class and the results.  It was our first
experience teaching this material in this format, and, honestly, we didn't
know what to expect.  As it turned out, we were correct in our assessment of
the dancers' needs.  And so as promised, we will continue with Part II this
coming Saturday, October 10, 2009, 4-6PM.

One of the most unique and valuable aspects of our classes, as we have
discovered while teaching Part I,  is that we do not have to change dancers'
style or convert dancers to our way of dancing.  With this material, dancers
improve technically in their own chosen style because they begin to
understand the demands, offerings and opportunities that the music presents
and learn to use the technique they already have in a new, more refined and
creative way.

This material is new and, to our knowledge, has never been presented by
anyone else anywhere in the world in any form, similar or not. It is based
on our own knowledge, discoveries and experimentation.  It opens an entirely
new world of Argentine Tango to dancers of all levels, from rank beginners
to the dancers of the stage, a world where movements of any complexity come
easily and where music guides the quality of movement.

This class is about CREATING music through movement, creating a new layer of
music.   It is for both men and women, because both are important and
essential contributors to this way of dancing.

This is part II of IV part series.  If you have not attended Part I, please
contact me first before registering.  And please register as soon as you
can, so that we have a gender balanced class.

What: Musicality Master Class Part II with Gregory ("Grisha") Nisnevich &
Nina Pesochinsky
When: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 4-6PM.
Where: Consulate Healing Center, 750 E. 9th Ave, Suite 210, Denver, CO 80203
Cost: $25
Registration deadline: Friday, October 9, 2009.

Thank you, Dancers!  Your warmth, enthusiasm, and desire and love for tango
greatly inspire us.

Our warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina & Grisha
720-434-4342 (Nina)
303-306-7337 (Grisha)

You may find Grisha and Nina at www.tangoledanza.com or on Facebook.